Lautenbag Reclame (hereinafter: “we”) processes personal data of its customers, customers of customers, prospects and other contact persons. We do this in order to provide our customers with the best possible service and to help achieve the objectives and carry out the desired work. This privacy statement explains why and how we process personal data.
We do not have a Data Protection Officer (DPO), but of course we are happy to help you with questions. Please contact us via email@example.com or 0031 58 – 266 88 38.
Who are we?
We are Lautenbag Reclame; a cross-media advertising agency with employees who manage multiple disciplines. We have drawn up this privacy statement to clarify all our data processing, even when we process personal data together with other parties.
Our business address is Weideflora 289, 8935 GR Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Which personal data do we process?
We process the following personal data:
First and last name, address, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, profession and / or job title, participant details (of events and / or meetings), transaction details, areas of interest, IP address, social ID, cookie ID and surfing behaviour .
Why do we process personal data?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
Part of our processing is required by law. This can be, for example, for complying with the tax liability.
Customer administration and services
In our customer administration we keep track of who the customers of Lautenbag Reclame are, with the relevant personal contacts. We keep various personal details of these contacts, so that we can optimally perform our services. Think of contact details to be able to reach you, but also information about your areas of interest and activities so that we can provide you with the best possible information and advice. In addition, we use data for sending quotes and / or agreements and for delivering products and / or services.
We can be reached through various channels: telephone, e-mail, post, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. To make this possible, we also process personal data.
If we carry out an assignment for our client, we also have to deal with personal data. We use a data processing addendum for this type of assignment, which contains all the frameworks relating to the storage, management and processing of the personal data.
Contact and quotation forms
You can contact us through our contact and quotation forms on the website. Your data will therefore only be used once for making contact or for making an offer. Your contact details may be stored in the website. They are not kept longer than necessary.
Account on the website
For some websites of Lautenbag Reclame it is possible to create an account on the website. For this you need to enter a username, your e-mail address and a password. We store your name and address details and payment details for the orders, as well as an order history so that you can view your orders at any time.
Newsletters and mailings
We offer the possibility to register for our newsletters. These newsletters are on the one hand commercial and on the other hand focused on knowledge sharing. You can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter or by contacting us directly.
For the Lautenbag Reclame websites where products are sold, we ask customers to leave a review of their experience after the order is completed. You can choose whether you want to leave personal details in the review.
We keep track of general visitor information from website visitors. In this context, in particular the IP address of your computer, the time of retrieval and data that the browser of a visitor sends, can be registered and used for statistical analyses of visiting and clicking behaviour on the website.
We also recruit new clients and sometimes new colleagues. In order to maintain contact with them, we process contact details and areas of interest. This happens through campaigns, among other things. For this we process, for example, the IP address, cookie ID, social ID and / or surfing behaviour. This way we can show the most relevant ads in the right places.
Rights of data subjects
The GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation, regulates that everyone involved has rights. We do our best to meet this as well as possible. Do you want to use your rights or do you have any questions / comments? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031 58 – 266 88 38.
- Information and inspection: you can get access to the personal data that we process about you. We also like to tell you more about how and why we process these personal data.
- Rectification: you can at any inform us about a change in your personal data, for example if you feel that we have incorrect information about you.
- Forgetting: you have the right to have your personal data removed. It may then happen that we still have to process them for other purposes, for example for the administration or for the inactive mail file.
- Restriction: you can limit the processing of your personal data if you feel that we are processing the data unlawfully or incorrectly.
- Objection, right to object: you can lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data. If it concerns marketing purposes, we will terminate processing it as soon as possible.
- Transferability: you can also transfer your personal data under the GDPR. Do you want to use this right? Then please contact us.
- Withdraw permission: you can withdraw your permission for any processing. For example, you only sign up for newsletters.
- Submitting a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority: we would of course like to hear it when you think we are not acting in accordance with the GDPR. Do you want to directly connect with the Dutch Data Protection Authority? Then you can also file a complaint there.
We do not store the personal data longer than necessary or legally permitted.
Principles of processing
As explained in this privacy statement, we process some personal data for the performance of a legal obligation, some for the execution of an agreement, some data with your consent and most for the execution of the legitimate purpose; being able to carry out our objectives.
Third party recipients
We hire service providers for the execution of our work. These can be third-party receivers, but also sub-processors. Think of the webserver host, the supplier of our CRM system, the salary administration, the external ICT service, Google (Analytics) and e-mail marketing system providers. But also parties such as printing companies and post processors.
Personal data is only made available to third parties when this data is required for the third party to execute the services concerned. When we provide the personal data to a third party, we ensure among other things with a data processing addendum, that the data concerned is not used for other purposes. Only when we are required to do so by law, personal data is provided to regulators, tax authorities and investigative authorities.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent abuse of and unlawful access to your personal data. Only necessary persons have access to the data, which are protected by various security measures such as: security software, passwords for electronic systems, SSL (secure internet connection) and backups. These security measures are checked regularly.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make user experiences more efficient. Below is a list of cookies that are placed by the Lautenbag Reclame websites and their functionality.
The following websites belong to Lautenbag Reclame:
On the relevant website you can give permission for the placement of cookies.
Types of cookies
Functional and necessary cookies
These cookies ensure that the website functions correctly. These anonymous cookies to ensure that:
- Your preferences are stored, for example language, articles in your shopping cart and information in (order) forms.
- Browser settings are saved so that the website appears optimally on your screen.
- You can save the login details of your account so that you do not have to enter them every time.
- You can make payments through the websites of Lautenbag Reclame where applicable.
With analytical cookies, we collect statistics about the use of our website by the users with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can constantly improve the website for an optimal user experience. We process anonymous statistics about visits to the website. This is done with a web analysis system, where cookies store the following data:
- IP address.
- Technical features such as the browser type.
- From which webpage you have come to this Lautenbag Reclame website.
- When and how long you visit or use this particular Lautenbag Reclame website.
- Whether you use the functionalities of a Lautenbag Reclame website.
- What pages you visit on a Lautenbag Reclame website.
Social media cookies
Social media cookies are cookies that make functionalities of social media websites possible. For example, a YouTube video on the website, a Google Map on a contact page or a social media button. Social media cookies are placed by the social media websites themselves when you click on a social media button on the website. For the cookies that the social media parties place and the data they collect with them, we refer you to the statements that these parties provide on their own websites.
We place advertising cookies of ourselves and third parties on our website and give third parties the possibility to place advertising cookies on our website. These cookies then track how many and which advertisements you have seen from Lautenbag Reclame and / or from third parties that are shown via the Lautenbag Reclame websites. With these cookies we can use re-targeting or re-marketing technologies. This allows us to offer you interesting and personalized offers.
You can delete cookies most easily via your browser. Here you will find a list of the most commonly used browsers and a link to the way in which you can delete your cookies in that browser.
Leeuwarden, may 24th 2018